Happy holidays! We made it through!
As we wrap another year (felt more like 3) I wanted to express how grateful I am for you. This year may have been a rollercoaster but just know you made it. You learned lessons, you had new experiences, you felt new emotions and in one way or another, you grew one step closer to a goal of yours.
Wishing you all an incredible holiday - Enjoy every moment that lights up each day.
Here are 5 ways to take on this holiday season:
Everyone knows you can't start sipping on your holiday tequila without some good old Santa Baby playing in the background. CLICK HERE for a link to a feel-good Spotify Holiday playlist.
The holidays are a time FULL of emotion. It's a great time to explore thoughts and dive deeper into what you want to bring out of this New Year. Here are some prompts to reflect on:
1. What makes you feel most connected to others during the holidays?
2. What or who lit you up with joy in this past year? Why?
3. What are 1-3 things I will leave behind in 2020?
4. What is one thing you want to focus on in 2021? (ex: hobby/job/passion/personality trait)
5. What is one thing you would do in 2021 if you knew you wouldn't fail?
Simple Mulled Wine:
2 bottles of red wine
1/2 cup brandy
4 cups of apple cider
1/4 cup organic honey
4 cinnamon sticks
2 oranges - sliced
8 whole cloves
cinnamon sticks and orange slices for garnish (to let em know you went that extra mile)
Combine all ingredients and simmer on low heat for 10-15 minutes or until heated to your preferred temperature.
Serve, garnish, and enjoy!
Feeling like a little holiday snack to go along with your cocktail?