Case of the Monday’s??
Countless studies have proven that your emotional state has an emmense effect on the quality of your work.
When you’re feeling down, you become less productive, less motivated, much less creative, and you even absorb information slower.
Here are 5 ways to beat the Monday blues:
1. Identify the problem: what’s actually wrong? Is it something you can change your mindset about? Or is it something deeper that you’ve been hiding from?
2. Prepare: if you have a weekend off, get a schedule or a to-do list prepped on Friday afternoon so you have a plan of attack first thing on Monday.
3. Make a list of things you’re excited about. Get those creative juices flowing!!
4. Get enough sleep and wake up earlier. You’ll be less stressed about time and your mood will be balanced from getting proper rest.
5. Dress to impress: something I personally love to do when I’m in a funk - throw on a power outfit that makes YOU feel great and get after it.
Let me know what you do to get over the Monday hump! Time to make it happen!